It's been awhile since I've been here. I've been journaling and sketching more on my own, and I haven't really had any direction for this space. These are writings I will revisit and reread. I feel inspired and motivated in the right direction by what is here. I love that it reads back to me like someone else's words.
I will keep this place incase there is another season for it. But for now, I will continue the break.
Thanks for visiting.
See you soon.
* the yellow roses from him
in the maple syrup jug from her
on the window i love
* a mango and a pear, straight up
* the view from my spot on a snowy day
* my favorite tea
* a flower silhouette on the wall
* how we never leave a room
without our colored pencil jar
* the big sunny entry with that old bench,
the barn wood, shoes lined up in a row...
* his heart, words, tenderness, arms,
kisses, love letters, strength and devotion,
his blue eyes for me, and
the way he traces my world with his fingertips
* the morning when our bed looked
so cuddly the way we were the night before -
i didn't have the heart to make it
* always flowers
* mine in my kitchen -
her's in her kitchen
always reminds me of us
* our little house episode every night before
he's off to "dream land"
and oh how we do recon pa knows best :)
* a big bowl of peanut butter and jelly